OREO COOKIES


----------->ok........I first need to WARN you that these are ADDICTING. Amy gave me some to share with the family.... and I hid them--->and ate them all. Myself.

Thank you Amy for sharing this yummo recipe....

********************************************************************************

I use 2 cake mixes in order to make it worth my time and in fact I will want to eat 2 boxes. If for some sick reason you don't want this many, cut the recipe in half.

2 boxes of chocolate cake mix
4 eggs
1 c. oil

Frosting
2 c. powdered sugar
1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese
1/2 C. softened butter

Preheat oven to 350. Mix dry cake mix, eggs, and oil. Scoop up by spoonful and roll into balls. (They stay closer to round this way.) Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.

Filling: In a mixer, mix powdered sugar, cream cheese, and butter. When cookies have cooled makes little sandwiches. Refrigerate anything you haven't devoured.

Happy Baking!!!!!!
Amy

3 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

I'm making this tomorrow! It looks SO good. Besides, my diet needs a new challenge!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Thank you heaps and gobs Amy! Yummy!!!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Made the oreo cookies last night! Their almost gone and I NEED TO GO RUNNING...I feel so guilty! It's so hard to stop.